Here are some great product links and quotes on rapid UI prototyping that have helped reinforce the value of visualized requirements in my mind, and that I thought you might find interesting.Read More
Bob Lambert says IT should take the initiative in solving problems of business/IT misalignment, and thinks the requirements process can be an effective vehicle for reaching out. I agree.
I could come up with a number of reasons why IT has an interest in being the one to reach out, but one reason in particular occurred to me as I was reading through Lambert’s post….Read More
Adrian Marchis at Modern Analyst posted a helpful article on process mapping describing, among other things, diagramming the “as-is” process as part of the overall process mapping exercise.
A very interesting and active discussion has followed concerning whether modeling the “as-is” process is valuable, or a waste of time and effort.Read More
- Tweets of the Week – 20180713
- The Real Value of Visuals in Solution Delivery – A Reprise
- Hippocrates on Clarity of Language
- The Book, The Movie, and the Business Document
- Interview with Ryland Leyton, author of “The Agile Business Analyst”
- John Dewey on Starting with a Problem to be Solved
- Business analyst, these are the reasons your project will succeed
- Four Critical Components of a Meeting Invitation
- Benjamin L. Kovitz on Requirements
- Business Analysts and Grammar Police
- Visionary Leadership and You
- Alistair Cockburn – Agile is an Attitude
- Business Analysis Success is . . .
- Harold Evans on Creating Understanding
- The “Obviousness” Danger that Kills Projects
- Jabian Journal and Visual Communication
- Distinguishing between Business Rules and Software Requirements
- Roughly Right, or Precisely Wrong?
- 6 Guidelines for Building a Reputation with Your New Employer
- Why Stakeholders Don’t Tell You Everything