Anything is easy, if you can assimilate it to your collection of models.
About The Author
Jonathan Babcock is a management and IT consultant with expertise in business analysis, process optimization and solution delivery methodology. Practical Analyst is his outlet for sharing what he's learned, and for interacting with solution delivery professionals across the globe.
Quoteworthy: Joseph Joubert
October 5, 2009
Quoteworthy: The bitterness of poor quality
November 12, 2009
Alistair Cockburn – Agile is an Attitude
April 9, 2015
Quotable: Arnold Toynbee
December 1, 2009
- Tweets of the Week – 20180713
- The Real Value of Visuals in Solution Delivery – A Reprise
- Hippocrates on Clarity of Language
- The Book, The Movie, and the Business Document
- Interview with Ryland Leyton, author of “The Agile Business Analyst”
- John Dewey on Starting with a Problem to be Solved
- Business analyst, these are the reasons your project will succeed
- Four Critical Components of a Meeting Invitation
- Benjamin L. Kovitz on Requirements
- Business Analysts and Grammar Police
- Visionary Leadership and You
- Alistair Cockburn – Agile is an Attitude
- Business Analysis Success is . . .
- Harold Evans on Creating Understanding
- The “Obviousness” Danger that Kills Projects
- Jabian Journal and Visual Communication
- Distinguishing between Business Rules and Software Requirements
- Roughly Right, or Precisely Wrong?
- 6 Guidelines for Building a Reputation with Your New Employer
- Why Stakeholders Don’t Tell You Everything