Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand.
About The Author
Jonathan Babcock is a management and IT consultant with expertise in business analysis, process optimization and solution delivery methodology. Practical Analyst is his outlet for sharing what he's learned, and for interacting with solution delivery professionals across the globe.
December 9, 2013
February 19, 2014
July 19, 2012
January 28, 2014
- Tweets of the Week – 20180713
- The Real Value of Visuals in Solution Delivery – A Reprise
- Hippocrates on Clarity of Language
- The Book, The Movie, and the Business Document
- Interview with Ryland Leyton, author of “The Agile Business Analyst”
- John Dewey on Starting with a Problem to be Solved
- Business analyst, these are the reasons your project will succeed
- Four Critical Components of a Meeting Invitation
- Benjamin L. Kovitz on Requirements
- Business Analysts and Grammar Police
- Visionary Leadership and You
- Alistair Cockburn – Agile is an Attitude
- Business Analysis Success is . . .
- Harold Evans on Creating Understanding
- The “Obviousness” Danger that Kills Projects
- Jabian Journal and Visual Communication
- Distinguishing between Business Rules and Software Requirements
- Roughly Right, or Precisely Wrong?
- 6 Guidelines for Building a Reputation with Your New Employer
- Why Stakeholders Don’t Tell You Everything